Precautions for injection molding of two-color molds
Posted by Admin
The process of two-color mold injection molding is a very strict process. In order to make a good mold, it is necessary to strictly control the injection molding process of the mold. In particular, it is necessary to understand the precautions for the production of two-color mold injection molding, so as to better avoid some unnecessary problems in the process of two-color mold injection molding. So what should be paid attention to in the production of two-color mold injection molding?
1. When choosing a mold, don’t just look at the price of the product, but analyze and consider from the aspects of quality, cycle, and service:
1. There are many types of two-color molds on the market. When choosing, different types of molds should be selected according to different requirements such as part material, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, and service life.
2. Two-color molds with high precision requirements need to be processed by high-precision CNC machine tools, and mold materials and forming processes have strict requirements, and CAD/CAE/CAM mold technology needs to be used to design and analyze.
3. Generally, large-scale stamping dies should consider whether the machine tool has a blank holder, or even edge lubricant, multi-function bit progression, etc. In addition to stamping tonnage, punching times, feeding devices, machine tools and mold protection devices should also be considered.
4. Some parts have special requirements during molding, and the mold also needs to use hot runner and gas-assisted molding. Manufacturers should have CNC, EDM, wire cutting machine tools and CNC copy milling equipment, high-precision grinding machines, high-precision three-coordinate measuring instruments, computer design and related software.
2. When some users are developing products or trial-producing new products, they often only focus on product research and development in the early stage, ignoring some exchanges with the two-color mold production unit. This is not correct, everyone should pay more attention. After the product design plan is initially determined, contacting the mold manufacturer in advance has two advantages:
1. It can ensure that the designed product has a good forming process, and the finalized design will not be modified because the parts are difficult to process.
2. The two-color mold maker can make design preparations in advance to prevent ill-consideration in a hurry and affect the construction period. In short, to make high-quality molds, only the close cooperation between the supply and demand sides can reduce the cost and shorten the cycle.