1. During the use of the mold, the punch is prone to breakage, bending and gnawing, and the punch sleeve is generally gnawed. Damaged punches and sleeves are generally replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of the punch mainly include working part size, installation part size, length size, etc.
2. Springs and other elastic parts are easily damaged during use, and usually break and deform. The method to take is to replace. During the replacement process, you must pay attention to the specifications and models of the springs. The specifications and models of the springs are confirmed by the three items of color, outer diameter and length, and can only be replaced when the three items are the same. The quality of the imported spring is better.
3. The material of the main working parts of the mold is improperly selected. The material has poor performance and is not wear-resistant; the die steel is unrefined and has a large number of smelting defects; the convex and concave die, the forging process of the forging blank is not perfect, and there are hidden dangers of heat treatment.
4. Pressing parts such as pressing plate, excellent glue, etc., unloading parts such as stripping plate, pneumatic top material, etc. During maintenance, check the relationship between the parts and whether there is any damage, repair the damaged parts, check whether there is air leakage with the pneumatic jacking material, and take measures for the specific situation. If the trachea is damaged, replace it. It is necessary to focus on tracking and testing of several important parts of the mold.
5. Fasten the parts, check whether the fastening parts are loose or damaged, and the method is to find parts of the same specification for replacement.
How to do the maintenance of the mold? In addition to the above, the cutting edge must be sharpened after long-term use of the mold, and the cutting edge surface must be demagnetized after grinding.